This Week/Next Week at City Hall – October 30, 2017
[NOTE: Due to scheduling constraints, this weekly update is being sent out early and may not include all meetings or meeting agendas]
Community SCALE wants you to be aware of what’s happened/what’s coming up at City Hall each week.
Please feel free to forward this email. If someone forwarded it to you and you want to be added to our email list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of the events planned for the coming weeks. It’s always helpful to have community members attend to show interest in these topics, ask questions, etc. If you plan to attend any of these meetings, we’ll be glad to include your meeting summary in future articles.
Week of October 30 – what’s coming up
- Monday, 10/23, through Friday, 11/3, 8:30am – 5pm & Saturday, 11/4, 10am – 1pm
- Wake County Board of Elections, 337 South Salisbury Street,
- Wednesday, 11/1 – Friday, 11/3, 11am – 7pm & Saturday, 11/4, 8:30am – 1pm
- Anne Gordon Center for Active Adults, 1901 Spring Forest Road
- Green Road Community Center, 4201 Green Road
- Lake Lynn Community Center, 7921 Ray Road
- Method Road Community Center, 514 Method Road
- Roberts Community Center, 1300 East Martin Street
Feedback on Falls of Neuse Area Plan Update
Following a series of public workshops, the city, with the assistance of project consultants, has created a draft Falls of Neuse area plan report. The report, which contains recommended policies and actions for the project area, is now available for review and comment. The city is seeking feedback on the report and recommendations through November 2.
- 4pm – Raleigh City Council on Citizens Engagement Task Force
- 5:30pm – Wake Transit Plan, Tarboro Road Community Center, 121 N. Tarboro Street
- 5:30pm – Joint meeting of the Wake County School Board & Wake County Commissioners, McKimmon Center at NCSU, 1101 Gorman Street
- 5:30pm – Wake Transit Plan, Wake County Northern Regional Center, 350 E. Holding Avenue, Wake Forest
- 5:30pm – Wake Transit Plan, Laurel Hills Community Center, 3808 Edwards Mill Road
All meetings at Raleigh Municipal Building, 222 West Hargett Street, unless otherwise noted.
Go to RaleighNC.gov to find links to latest meeting agendas and materials and also for updates on meeting cancellations.