This Week/Next Week at City Hall – April 2, 2018
Community SCALE wants you to be aware of what’s happened/what’s coming up at City Hall each week.
- Please feel free to forward this email. If someone forwarded it to you and you want to be added to our email list, please email email@example.com
- This is only a partial listing. Check the City’s Event Calendar for additional meetings.
- Remember – six-month pilot – free parking in the municipal lot for meeting attendees
- City Manager’s Weekly Update now available online
- The Planning Commission is still accepting comments on the draft Six Forks Road Corridor study and proposed comprehensive plan amendments through Tuesday, April 3. To submit comments contact Carter Pettibone at firstname.lastname@example.org (919-996-4643) or Roberta Fox at email@example.com (919-996-4638)
- Department of Housing & Neighborhoods Draft Annual Action Plan – comments through April 3.
- Registration open for 15th Annual Fair Housing Conference to be held April 27. Space is limited to 200 attendees.
- 7pm – Central CAC, John P. “Top” Greene Center, 401 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., agenda includes
- Public Utilities Departmental presentation
- Transportation Bike Share program
- Downtown Raleigh Alliance
- CAC Elections
- 1pm & 7pm – City Council, agenda includes
- Planning Commission report on Z-3-18, Carson Street
- Planning Commission report on CP-5-17, Six Forks Road Corridor Study
- Rezoning Z-36-17, Corporate Center Drive
- Strategic Plan Revisions
- Single Family Infill Study – Contract Amendment
- Televising Council Work Sessions
- Sawyer Road Assemblage Request for Proposals
- TC-11-17, Senior Housing
- 17-03 Street Closing STC-06-2017, Church at North Hills
- Public Hearings
- CP-4-17, RCRX Recommendations
- 2018-2019 Annual Action Plan
- Rezoning Z-17-17, 615 West Peace Street
- Petition Annexations
- New Hope Church Road Improvements
- New Bern Avenue Sidewalk and Transit Improvements
- Sidewalk petition – Barksdale Drive
- Sidewalk petition – Plainview Avenue/Vale Street
- Street Closing STC-8-2017, Former Tryon Road Right-of-Way
- 3pm – Stormwater Management Advisory Commission, agenda includes
- Stormwater Quality Cost Share Program overview and recommended projects
- Streamflow and Precipitation Monitoring Program overview
- 4pm – Appearance Commission
- 5pm – Open House on Americans with Disabilities Act Transition Plan, Raleigh Convention Center, Room 306
- 10am – District E Community Meeting, Lake Lynn Community Center, 7921 Ray Road, featuring an update on the Blue Ridge Corridor Alliance (BRCA)
All meetings at Raleigh Municipal Building, 222 West Hargett Street, unless otherwise 10noted.
Go to RaleighNC.gov to find links to latest meeting agendas and materials and also for updates on meeting cancellations.