This Week/Next Week at City Hall – October 28, 2019
This is only a partial listing. Go to RaleighNC.gov to find links to latest meeting agendas and materials and also for updates on meeting cancellations.
All meetings are held at Raleigh Municipal Building, 222 West Hargett Street, unless otherwise noted.
Be sure to read to the end for links to several surveys
- 10am – 12n – Raleigh BRT: Equitable Development Around Transit, Martin Street Baptist Church, 1001 E. Martin Street
- 11am – 5pm – Roaring Raleigh Lawn Party, Moore Square, 200 S. Blount Street
- 1 – 3pm – Art in the Garden, Joslin Garden, 2431 West Lake Drive
- 4 – 6pm – OWLoween at Joslin Garden, 2431 West Lake Drive
- 4 – 6pm – Trick or Treat Trail, Joslin Garden, 2431 West Lake Drive
- 6pm – Friends of Oberlin Village, Wilson Temple United Methodist Church, 1023 Oberlin Road
- 7pm – Midtown CAC, Five Points Center for Active Adults, 2000 Noble Road, agenda includes
- Home owners responsibilities – garbage disposals and disposable wipes
- Midtown Saint Albans Area Plan recommendations
- 4 – 7pm – Wake BRT: New Bern Avenue Design Phase (drop-in style with a presentation at 5:30pm), Martin Street Baptist Church, 1001 E. Martin Street
- 4:30pm – Public Art and Design Board
- 4pm – Growth & Natural Resources Committee, agenda includes
- 10am – 5pm – Fall Arts Fair, Fred Fletcher Park, 820 Clay Street
Raleigh BRT: Equitable Development around Transit
Midtown-St. Albans Area Plan Survey
Take our survey that asks you to help prioritize public investments in transportation, stormwater, housing, a new waterfront park, and more! Also, weigh in on land use strategies that consider housing and employment options in key areas.
Community Engagement Process Development
2021-2025 Consolidated Plan Survey (Closes November 15)