This Week/Next Week at City Hall – November 27, 2017
Community SCALE wants you to be aware of what’s happened/what’s coming up at City Hall each week.
- Please feel free to forward this email. If someone forwarded it to you and you want to be added to our email list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here are some of the events planned for the coming weeks. It’s always helpful to have community members attend to show interest in these topics, ask questions, etc. If you plan to attend any of these meetings, we’ll be glad to include your meeting summary in future articles.
Week of November 27 – what’s coming up
- 7pm – Midtown CAC, Five Points Center for Active Adults, 2000 Noble Road
- 7pm – South Central CAC, Roberts Park Community Center, 1300 East Martin Street
- 7:30pm – Glenwood CAC, Glen Eden Pilot Park, 1500 Glen Eden Drive
- 9am – Planning Commission, agenda includes
- Z-21-17 Louisburg Road, at the southeast corner of its intersection with James Road (Northeast CAC)
- Z-29-17 Jones Franklin Road, west side, approximately 80' north of its intersection with Vann Street (West CAC)
- Z-30-17 Oberlin Village HOD-G, east and west of Oberlin Road between Wade Avenue and Bedford Avenue (Hillsborough and Wade CACs)
2030 Comprehensive Plan Update – Public comment and survey responses are requested by Sunday, December 3, 2017.
Community Development Input Survey – open through December 5.
Five-Year Consolidated Plan Amendment – comments through December 5.
All meetings at Raleigh Municipal Building, 222 West Hargett Street, unless otherwise noted.
Go to RaleighNC.gov to find links to latest meeting agendas and materials and also for updates on meeting cancellations.