Official Agenda – July 14, 2009, 9:00 AM
City of Raleigh Planning Commission
Room 201, City Council Chambers, Avery Upchurch Municipal Complex
- OLD BUSINESS
- A. COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE REPORT
- 1. 2030 Comprehensive Plan – June 23, 2009 Meeting
- 2. 2030 Comprehensive Plan – July 7, 2009 Meeting
- B. 2030 COMPREHENSIVE PLAN
- 3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES –
July 7, 2009 Committee of the Whole Meeting
- 4. OTHER BUSINESS
- A. Report from the Chair
- B. Report from the Members
- C. Report from the City Attorney
- D. Report from the Planning Director
- E. Committee Agenda Items
- 5. ADJOURNMENT
ALL PENDING ITEMS MAY NOT BE SCHEDULED FOR DISCUSSION. COMMITTEE CHAIRS SET THE AGENDA APPROXIMATELY ONE WEEK PRIOR TO SCHEDULED MEETING
Committee of the Whole - Tuesday, August 4, 2009 – 9:00 AM – Room 305 (RMB)
*Z-4-09 – Buffaloe Road, north side, west of I-540, Conditional Use **(Harris Creek) (PC 1/27/09)
Text Change Committee: No Pending Items
Strategic Planning Committee: No Pending Items
Transit/Land Use Committee: Pending Items:
Transit Rail Station Development Strategy (PC 8/20/02)
- S-6-09 – Lot 5 Block 12 Lakeview Section Budleigh (Wade CAC) (PC 6/9/09)
- TC-4-09 – Comprehensive Plan Update – Concurrent Actions (PC 4/28/09)
- TC-5-09 – Parkway Corridor Overlay District (PC 4/28/09)
- Z-6-09 – Creedmoor Road, west side, northwest of Sawmill Road intersection, Conditional Use **(Haresnipe) (PC 5/12/09)
- *Z-23-09 – Lake Boone Trail, south side, east of Horton Street intersection, Conditional Use **(House Creek) (PC 4/28/09)
(VSPP) indicates that a valid statutory protest petition has been filed on this request.
(*) indicates that a portion or the entire area of this case is located in a floodprone area.
(#) indicates that a portion of or the entire area is located within the Falls Lake or Swift Creek water supply watershed protection area.
(+) indicates special conditions for stormwater management.
(**) indicates the drainage basin the case is located in.
• Zoning Tour – Friday, July 17, 2009, 8:30 a.m.
• Joint CC/PC Public Hearing – Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 6:30 p.m.