Community SCALE wants you to be aware of what’s happened/what’s ahead at City Hall each week.
Week of May 8, 2017
May 9: Planning Commission Meeting
Commission members were attentive and some comments followed about the importance of recognizing there will be more intense rain events and project planners and the City should be re-calculating their storm markers for increased capacity.
The project moves to City Council.
· May 10: Indy Week article
Week of May 15
9am – Planning Commission Text Change Committee, Room 303
– Accessory Dwelling Overlay District
– Senior Housing
– GI/LID (Green infrastructure/Low Impact Development)
- 11:30 am – 12:30pm – Work Session, Room 305
- 1 – 3:30 pm, Council Chambers
- Agenda includes rezoning cases, an NCOD petition, an update
on the 2030 Comprehensive Plan, Police Body-Worn Cameras and In-Car Camera Systems,
Proposed Operating Budget, Capital Improvement Program, and Compensation Study
- 12 noon – Inventive Culture & Raleigh’s Future
- 6 pm – City Building: A renewed focus on the public realm
- Raleigh Citizens Advisory Council, 7 – 8 pm – Council Chambers